Finance (International Finance & Investment)
Spring Semester: October 20 - December 31 each year
Fall Semester: March 20 - June 30 each year
(Please visit http://sie.uibe.edu.cn and apply online.)
1. High school diploma, good health
2. Applicants under 18 need to submit notarized guardianship certificate upon the approval of UIBE (For detailed information, please refer to Admissions Office).
(Application materials must be prepared in either Chinese or English and will not be returned to candidates nomatter they are accepted or not.)
UIBE Application Form (Apply online)
A copy of high school graduation certificate and transcripts
A copy of guarantor’s passport or ID
A copy of passport or other identification
Two recent passport photos, white background, frontal view, no hat
A copy of TOEFL, or IELTS, or GRE, or Cambridge International AS, A Level, IGCSE, or IB scores report, etc. The minimum score for TOEFL is 86 and 6.0 for IELTS, or BBC level or above for A Level, or satisfactory GRE scores, etc., (If high school courses are taught in English, please submit the official letter about the applicant’s English proficiency).
Asset Certificate (e.g. bank deposit certificate, the amount shall cover the tuition fee)
Certificate of No Criminal Conviction
Entry requirements of the IUP for certificate holders of the Cambridge International Examination (A-level).
A. If the applicant’s score is BBC level or above, he or she can be enrolled into the IUP without an entrance exam.
B. If the applicant’s score is under BBC level, he or she can apply for the Foundation Program of the Cambridge International Center in UIBE. The credits achieved in the Foundation Program will be recognized and applied by the IUP.
C. The 3 core subjects which be evaluated will be decided by Admission Office of UIBE according to the applying major of the applicant.
D. Scholarship plan:
· Candidates who pass the Cambridge International Examination Certificate (A-LEVEL) with the score of AAA are eligible to receive an exemption from tuition fees for the first two years (RMB 99,500).
· Candidates who pass the Cambridge International Examination Certificate (A-LEVEL) with the score of AAB are eligible to receive an exemption from tuition fees for one year (RMB 49,750).
· Candidates who pass the Cambridge International Examination Certificate (A-LEVEL) with the score of ABB are eligible to receive an exemption from tuition fees for six months (RMB 24,800).
· Candidates who pass the Cambridge International Examination Certificate (A-LEVEL) with the score of BBB are eligible to receive an exemption from tuition fees for three months (RMB 12,400).
Note: For those who apply for IUP, the Admissions Office verifies the application materials which the applicant provides. There is no entrance examination.
Application Fee: RMB 660 (Non-refundable)
Advance Payment: RMB 10,000 (Advance payment is not refundable and should be paid after the confirmation of enrollment. It will be counted into the total tuition fee after registration.)
Tuition Fee: RMB 49,750/academic year (Tuition must be paid in full for the first academic year at the registration dates, then pay by semester as following years.)
Admissions Office, School of International Education,
University of International Business and Economics
Room 101, Building B, International Plaza, No.10, Huixin Dongjie, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Post Code: 100029
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org